Tuesday 14 April 2009

A Diamond In The Ruff...


Two posts in a day and with the Jay Large & Nutrageous EP still up for download , I must be feeling generous, and not only that more dope new music! Diamond District consist of Oddisee, X.O. and YU, all hailing from DC and keeping that boom bap sound alive (I presume that's why your on this blog in the first place as anyone that know me knows that as much as I like championing new under appreciated hip-hop, I'm also stuck somewhere in mid 90's New York much to the displeasure of my flatmate, girlfriend or anyone else that has to listen to what I play for extended periods of time). Anyways get your download on, soak up the dope music and be sure to check out Oddisee on tour in a town near you soon as rumour has it he'll be on tour in Europe again (first trip led to the dope collab with Heralds Of Change I played waaaay to much when it was released and still play out now).

CLICK ON THE COVER TO DOWNLOAD THE ALBUM



TRACK LISTING
00 Intro
01 Streets Wont Let Me Chill
02 Who I Be
03 Back To Basics
04 I Mean Business
05 Get In Line
06 In The Ruff
07 The Shining
08 The District
09 Make It Clear
10 Off The Late Night
11 Let Me Explain
12 First Time