Thursday 29 November 2007

MI Download, Gigs and things...

A big thank you to everyone who downloaded last weeks show, had the most visitors and downloads so hope you enjoyed listening to the show, I've not had a chance to find out how Arkaic and Eurgh did yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I do.

I finally got hold of some pictures from the Apples gig, thanks to Pie for the great shots...

Secret squirrel in full effect (ie no playlist this week as the pc was down when I recorded the show), if you're interested in any tracks in particular then ask and I'll do my best to work out what it was for you. Thanks to Reggiimental for guesting on the show, heres the links

Part 1
Part 2

Two gigs this Saturday -

Jibbering 7th Birthday @ Hare & Hounds

Lefties Soul Connection @ The Yardbird

Chris Read Diary album launch on next weeks show

A few other things worth checking out are a great Showbiz interview at Unkut, Ryan Proctors started a blog, and if you haven't got it yet, make sure you grab the Dillagence download from www.mickboogie.com


Have a great week / weekend

Cro