Saturday 23 May 2009

Tap House Tonight, Hare and Hounds Tomorrow

Another busy bank holiday, tonight I'll be at the Tap House with Billy Chill Fingers tonight for Our Corner, knowing I like a challenge he says the bar has been raised so lets hope I can meet it, 9pm - 2am steez in Kidderminster.

Tomorrow (that's Sunday) sees me playing for Funkbox @ The Hare and Hounds (see post below) and Percy Filth's Elbow Grease Launch Party, also at the Hare and Hounds!
Cream of UK Hip-hop with EP performances and freestyles / exclusives from Stig, Dr Syntax, English, Kosyne, Redbeard, Sonny and Taharka, a live DJ battle between Weetamix and Loop Skywalker and EdoubleD and myself on the turntables, £3 before 10.30pm and £5 after. Might try and get a few tracks from his first ep (Don't Take It Percynal) performed too

PERCY FILTH
ELBOW GREASE LAUNCH PARTY
BANK HOLIDAY SUNDAY 24TH OF MAY
HARE&HOUNDS
106 HIGH STREET.
KINGS HEATH
B'HAM
B14 7JZ

Have a good un

Cro