Monday 7 April 2008

Understanding Club Sandwiches to get some Dap

As it was another week off from the radio thought I'd post up some video's for your viewing pleasure, you know to watch while you're supposed to be doing work, you'll also notice I'm on some next level ish, posting both youtube vids AND myspaz ones, don't ask me how I do it, I'm just gangsta like that. First up is some GTA out takes...



Although Chima no longer gets "Mad Hoes", you can probably catch him in a hospital near you, understand?

Next up is the Louis Den Beat Battle 21 - Club Sandwich, please note I've stolen the following text "A very special ldbb filmed in a secret location with crazy ldbb fam appearences!!; what started off a little trip to see Prolifik (ab0181) turned into a crazy meet up where we decided to host a Louis Den as there were so many heads there. In the 'Secret Location' were Kosyne, Kelakovski, Prolifik, Jaisu, S-Type, Sivey, DJ Cro, Budgie and Leatherface; check the outro to see what the little meet up was all about."



and finally a lil teaser for all you beat heads out there...


Oh and I'm playing at the Bulls Head this Thursday for the Jibbering Sessions, probably to a load of unappreciative drunks and then supporting Sharon Jones and The Dap Kings on Sunday at the Yardbird with the rest of the Funkbox massive. Have a gander at the links to the right too, I've added some new ones, all good clean family fun and essential reading

Cro